MSME-TOOL ROOM, HYDERABAD, CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF TOOL DESIGN, (A GOVT. OF INDIA SOCIETY, MINISTRY OF MSME), BALANAGAR, HYDERABAD – 500 037 (A.P.) INDIA, (An ISO 9001 : 2008 certified Institution)
ADMISSION INTO DIPLOMA COURSES – 2012
- DIPLOMA IN TOOL, DIE & MOULD MAKING (DTDM)-( 4 years / 8 semesters ) -60 seats at Hyderabad & 60 at Vijayawada (provisional)
- DIPLOMA IN AUTOMATION & ROBOTICS ENGINEERING (DARE) –(3 years / 6 semesters) – 60 seats
- DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING (DECE) (3 years / 6 semesters) – 60 seats
- DIPLOMA IN PRODUCTION ENGINEERING (DPE) (3 years / 6 semesters) – 60 seats at Hyderabad & 60 at Vijayawada (provisional)
For DTDM: SSC/Matric with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks for general category candidates and an aggregate of minimum 45% marks for SC/ST category candidates.
For DARE, DECE & DPE: SSC/Matric Pass .
Age: 15 to 20 years ( not born before 27.02..1992)
Course Fee: Rs.15,000/- per semester.( Rs.30,000/- per year )
Cost of Application: Rs.600/- for general and Rs 300/- for SC/ST category candidates and for PWD candidates fully exempted. However SC/ST/PWD category candidates need to enclose proof of their category duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
Commencement of issue of application forms : 22.03.2012 (Thursday)
Last date for submission of filled–in applications (upto 5.00 pm at CITD) : 15.05.2012 (Tuesday)
Last date for submission of filled–in applications with late fee of Rs. 500/- : 17.05.2012 (Thursday)
TENTATIVE DATE OF EXAMINATION: 20.05.2012 (Sunday) at Hyderabad.
MODE OF SELECTION:
Candidates under all categories will be selected based on the rank obtained in the Entrance examination.
HOW TO APPLY
Application form and prospectus can be obtained from Training Department, MSME Tool Room /Central Institute of Tool Design, Balanagar, Hyderabad – 500 037, on any working day between 9:30 AM and 5:00 PM.(Weekly holiday on Sunday) by paying application cost prescribed in the form of cash or a crossed demand draft drawn in favor of Principal Director, CITD, Hyderabad, on any Nationalized Bank, preferably on State Bank of Hyderabad, Balanagar Branch, Hyderabad – 37.
Application form can also be downloaded from our website www.citdindia.org and the filled in application forms can be sent to the Director (Trg), CITD, Hyderabad, along with prescribed application cost by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Principal Director, CITD, Hyderabad.
- Reservation for SC/ST/PWD quota exists as per Govt of India norms.
- Age relaxation upto 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- The Institute is not responsible for any postal delay.
- The seats advertised are provisional and the Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of seats.
- The rules made by the Institute regarding selection and closure of the admissions shall be final and the Institute reserves the right to alter, vary, change and / or modify the rules governing the admissions.
- Candidates are advised to refer the prospectus for further details.
- Limited Hostel accommodation is available for outstation candidates on payment of prescribed fee.
For further details, please contact Training Department
Tel Phone No.23771959, 23776156 :: Fax No. 040-23772658
Visit us at: www.citdindia.org E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org