Students in regular college courses are also permitted to join courses of the IDE simultaneously.
Fixed Examination Dates: December 25th and May 25th
UG Exams: Continuously Except Sundays
PG Exams: Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sundays
Fixed dates for Publication of results: February 25th and July 25th
Feel Privileged with University of Madras – c0ncessions and Discounts ( For First Year Only)
- 25% Concession to Women, Teachers, Police Personnel, Press and Media Personnel and Armed Forces Personnel.
- 100% Concession in U.G./P.G. courses fees for differently-abled persons.
- U.G. Course: Get full waiver on tuition fees for a Certificate course
- P.G, Course: Get full waiver on tuition fees for a Diploma course
- Scholarship: IDE Students are eligible for all Central and State Government scholarships
Prospectus and Application Form are issued separately for different courses.
U.G., P.G., Diploma Certificate Executive, M.B.A., Integrated M.B.A.
Fee: In person by cash/DD/Challan Rs. 100/-
By Post: DD/Challan Rs. 150/-.
Instructions: Application and Prospectus are available in the “Application Sales Couter No. 8″, University of Madras, Tholkappiar, Chepauk. Chennai on all days ( Saturdays and Sundays als0) except National Holidays. Prospectus can be downloaded from the University website and the filled-in application if the same may be sent along with the DD/Bank challan ( Indian Overseas Bank or Indian Bank, any branch in India) payable at Chennai. All DDs to be drawn in favour of “The Director, Institute of Distance Education, University of Madras, Chennai”.
Application and Prospectus are also available in the study centres and participatory programme centres of the IDE, University of Madras. Details of the Centres are available at www.unom.ac.in and www.ideunom.ac.in
Last date for submission of application for calendar year admissions is extended up to 20-05-2012.